What are cookies?
Cookies collected by CAFES VITORIA are files that consist of identifiers. These identifiers contain a string of letters and numbers, which are sent from the user’s web server and are stored on the browser. CAFES VITORIA can retain these cookies until they expire, unless users delete them before the expiry date. To ensure user security, cookies are only processed and read directly by our servers, which are unable to contain any coding or virus.
The European rules and regulations enable CAFES VITORIA to store the cookies on the user’s devices. This can only be done in the case of strict necessity, that is, for the operational purposes of the website visited. For all other cookies that are collected and processed by CAFES VITORIA, we are obliged to request specific permission.
CAFES VITORIA collects the following cookies on their website and pages:
- Performance cookies (or known as essential cookies): ensure the efficiency of CAFES VITORIA’s website and pages visited by the user.
- Cookies regarding preferences: Is the consent or opt out on the basic cookie consent of CAFES VITORIA. The cookie preferences are stored to retain visitor choices in the main cookie banner. This means that the main cookie banner can be minimised on future visits, and analytics and advertising cookies are unset for visitors who opt out of this tracking. The cookie expires after 1 year.
- Session ID: A session cookie is required to follow your progress through the website. It is essential to ensure that any information you enter or routes you take are remembered by the website. Without this cookie, every page you visited would treat you as a completely new visitor. This cookie does not identify you personally and is unlinked to any other information we store about you. The cookie is deleted after closing your browser.
- Functional cookies: Functional cookies enable CAFES VITORIA’s website to remember its users’ choices in terms of languages, etc. These cookies store information regarding user consent on loading specific features which then set third party cookies. This consent is requested on the first time the user loads a page which uses a relevant feature. It is then stored for reference during future visits to the CAFES VITORIA website. They expire 4 years after they are set.
- Analytics cookies: Analytics cookies collect information about your use of the site and enable CAFES VITORIA to improve the way it works. We use the information in aggregate form to analyse site traffic and perform statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our visitors by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the site. We do not examine this information for individually identifying information. Google Analytics collect and analyse information about the use of the services and report on activities and trends. This information allows us to measure site performance and improve our services. This service may also collect information regarding the use of other websites, apps and online resources.
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are set to display targeted promotions or advertisements based upon your interests on the site or to manage our advertising. They collect information about your activities on this site and other sites to provide you with targeted advertising.
Navigating through this website with activated cookies entails expressly accepting the processing of the information collected; in the manner and for the purposes mentioned above.
How to manage your cookie settings:
Most browsers allow you to refuse/accept cookies; for example:
- In Internet Explorer/Edge you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;
- In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- In Chrome, you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu and clicking “Settings”. Next you go to “Show advanced settings”, “Content settings”, and then select “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
- In Internet Explorer/Edge you must manually delete cookie files (you can obtain instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- In Firefox you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy”, selecting “Use custom settings for history”, “Show Cookies” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- In Chrome, you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customise and control” menu and clicking on “Settings”. Next you go on “Show advanced settings”, “Clear browsing data”, select “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
- CAFES VITORIA’s website: cafesvitoria.com is owned and operated by CAFES VITORIA S.L.
- You can reach us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org